There are several things that make my eye start to twitch...
1. Continual poking of my upper arm while saying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy...
2. Jazz music.
3. Sitting in the dentist chair.
4. Long car trips with Veggie Tales playing over and over in the CD player.
5. Hearing people chew ice.
6. "Mom!! He's looking at me!!"
7. Christmas shopping in a crowded Mall.
8. Crumbs in the butter.
9. people biting their fingernails.
My eye is twitching like crazy because school started last week.
Two of my young-men-folk are in High school.
They are both in Algebra 2.
This is the problem that set my eye off today...
Solve A=1/2bh for b.
Then find the base of a triangle with a height of 6 inches and an area of 24 inches.
ok... I was able to figure out the answer = 4.
But I cannot and never have been able to figure out how to come up with that answer by doing the problem in an algebraic way!
I can give you the answer all day long.... But they require you to show your work and I don't do the work the right way! grrrrrr
yep.... I cannot help my boys with their homework because "I do it wrong." and they are right!
twitch twitch twitch!
The Best Broccoli Salad In The World EVER!
2 years ago