Apr 8, 2009

Confessions of a Bad Baseball Mom

I have a confession to make...

Yep, it's sad, but true.
I'm a Baseball Mom.
And I'm NOT good at it.

This year, The Little-Foreman-in-Pink (5)
and Worker #4 (9) are playing baseball.

This makes me a ...
running between practices 6 days a week,
attending a combined 6-8 games a week,
filling the water bottles,
slathering the sun screen,
spritzing the bug spray,
sore palms from clapping,
cracking voice from cheering,
Baseball Mom.

Now, don't get me wrong... I said I'm a Baseball Mom...
I never said I was a good one!
Continue Reading....
Pin It!

1 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Anita said...

You are a great mom for just being there and being yourself,your kids appreciate that more than you know.

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...