May 12, 2009

Bad Mothers Anonymous

Have you read Bad Mothers Anonymous?
It'll make you laugh.
It'll make you Mad.
It'll make you cry.

But I hope it'll make some of us feel better about our parenting!

www.BadMothersAnonymous.com

Let me know what you think!
Photobucket


Subscribe in a reader


Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Pin It!

3 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... some of those confessions make you really appreciate the "horrendous" things you might be going through.

Thanks for sharing that!

Angelena said...

Love, love, love BMA! Make me feel normal, I say!! I especially like the one about the cousin smoking pot and dropping dead. I think I will use that one on my 3 boys.

Hannah Handpainted said...

It's frightening and yet comforting at the same time--and then back to frightening again. Hehe. But yeah. I hate to say it but it does make me feel (just via comparison) that I'm actually a pretty darn good mother! I mean...considering some of the alternatives!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...