May 17, 2009

Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing

This cake is wake up in the middle of the night thinking about it good...
Sneak a piece in the closet good...
Make funny involuntary moaning noises while eating it good!
Hide the last piece from your very own children good!!!!!

When I found this recipe on Recipezaar, I thought it looked yummy.
Then when I saw it has almost 500 five-star ratings, I knew I had to try it!

The method is kinda kooky.
The cooking temp is strange.
The ingredients are super-simple.
This cake is impossibly moist.

And.. it is one of the BESTEST cakes I've ever made!
The complete recipe and story can be found HERE.

Photobucket


Subscribe in a reader


Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Pin It!

1 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Crystal said...

I can be full as a tick when I come to your site, but I am starving and drooling by the time that I leave. Your recipes are like Campbell's soups ... mmm mmm good! Thanks dear I can't wait to try your latest one.

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...