We have a licensed teenage driver in our house!.
And 2 more right behind her!
Step-Daughter (18) now lives with us.
It's wonderful finally having all of the children together under one roof.
The first thing she wanted to do when she got to Texas was get her drivers license.
She passed the test with flying colors and is now on the road.
Workers #1 & #2 will have their licenses this summer too!
Lord help us all!
As much as them driving scares and worries the heck outta me, I have also found out that there are good things about it too!
I no longer have to re-dress at 10pm to run out and pick up a gallon of milk when we are out.
She gladly runs to the feed store when we run out of feed.
She takes her brother to the store when he just HAS to have gum.
She is thrilled to hit the road for any reason!
Parents out there everywhere dreading the day your kids become mobile,
Look at it this way..
- It's not just one of the more terrifying things to deal with as a parent.
- It's NOT just another sign your getting older.
- It's not just a HUGE raise in your insurance premiums.
- It's not just one more step towards a quiet empty house.
But.... It's less for you to do!
And... You now have POWER!!
- Don't wanna listen to me? NO CAR!!
- Gonna talk to me with THAT tone? NO CAR!!
- Wanna get bad grades?? NO CAR!!
I almost wish I had that power sooner!
Like maybe during during baseball season?
The thought of NOT going to 7 practices a week?
Subscribe via e-mail!