When he's gone things are a little "off"...
But, When He's Here...
- The House gets thoroughly cleaned.
- Fish get caught.
- We go to the lake every week-end.
- Lacey underthings come out of the drawers.
- The car gets fixed.
- There are countless trips to the home improvement store.
- I don't blog.
- Large amounts of Mexican food is ordered.
- I wear perfume.
- The bathroom gets re-modeled.
- The fences get fixed.
- I don't return phone calls.
- Weatherstripping is installed on windows.
- My legs are shaved.
- Leaking pipes get replaced.
- Chin-hairs are plucked.
- The boats go into the water.
- I'm in bed before 10pm.
- The truck has more than a half-tank of diesel.
- NASCAR is on the TV.
- I don't write.
- The kids listen better.
- The bed gets made.
- The pastures are cleaned.
- He buys me an iPad! (whoo hoo!)
- Ridiculous amounts of beef is flame broiled and consumed.
- I wear shirts without stains.
- I'm whole.
I'm happy he's home...
I'm whole again.,..
I'm exhausted from trying to keep up with him!
Pray for me...
... or send cheesecake!