I searched and searched, High & Low.. But I couldn't find a website for BMA. So I am starting one here....... I'll start.... Feel free to join BMA in the comment section at the end of this post.
1. My Name is Dana..... And I'm a Bad mother. (1. Introduce yourself, you can use an alias if its too bad!)
2. I promised my son (aka worker #3) that I would finish his quilt for his 12th birthday. It didn't get finished. I'll have it done today... (one day too late!!) (2. confess your Bad-Motherness)
3. My Son (worker #4) lost a tooth yesterday... a BIG tooth... a MOLAR... He was all excited for the tooth fairy to leave him a surprise under his pillow in return for his Big Boy Tooth.... She fell asleep and forgot!!! He was crushed. (3. keep confessing... don't worry.. it's good for the soul!)
4. My daughter (aka the little foreman in pink) wants pancakes for breakfast this morning.... I decided I'm too busy cleaning the kitchen from last-nights birthday party to make pancakes... So she got plain old toast cut up w/ syrup They are NOW called "Mommy's Special Pancakes"! (4. confess it ALL no matter HOW bad it is....!)
5. For his birthday yesterday one of the things worker #3 wanted for dinner was a salad from the Olive Garden. The Olive Garden sent 5 Andee's chocolate mints with the salad..... I ate them ALL! (I'm a BMA and getting Fatter because of it!!) (wow! I suck!)
(Please let me know I am not the only Bad Mom out there!!)
The first step is admitting you have a problem....
Admit it right here, right now in the comment section at the bottom of this post.
BMA's UNITE!!! We CAN Overcome!
The Best Broccoli Salad In The World EVER!
2 years ago