Dec 7, 2007

Confession is good for the soul.....

wanna know another little BMA secret I told my oldest ones?

shhh dont tell anyone..

but I may have mentioned that I had a distant cousin who was allergic to marijuana...
he was a good kid...
but got caught up in the peer pressure thing..
tried it one time and dropped dead....
the poor guy didn't have a chance cause there was no way he could have known as there is no test....
you just drop dead your first try....
Oh and I may have mentioned that this particular allergy is hereditary.....


you just never know....

yep.. I am goin to Hell.
Pin It!

3 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

The Nester said...

HA! You are so funny! I followed your link from PW! Sounds like you have a very eventful life!

Dana Clover said...

well thanks for droppin by!
PW is one of my favs too!

Thanks for the comment.... I feel loved when I get comments!

Bethany said...

Ummm... don't they read your blog??? If so, the jig is up!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...