Jan 20, 2008

The Little-Foreman-in-Pink's Nemesis (2)

The poor girl can't even play with her Sit-n-Spin without him trying to save her from the mean ole spinning thing!
(and I wonder why I spend so much time mending her pants!)


What a rough life....
Pin It!

2 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Lacey said...

SO CUTE!!!! Oh, and I love the dog's sweater.

Dana Clover said...

Well Otis says thank you!
altho the Great Danes still fall over laughing when he walks by wearing it. ;)
poor baby.

thanks for the comment! I just LOVE comments!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...