Feb 11, 2008

Reason He is The-Man-of-My-Dreams

He drives me CRAZY!
He finds what he wants and will not shut up about it till he has it.
He can speed-dial me and bug me until I give in.
He can get me so frustrated and mad that I threaten to poke out his eye with a fork.

Then all he has to do is walk through the door and I melt and am un-mad (I just love making up new words) once again.

Grrrrr...
Sometimes it would just feel good to poke his eye out!!!

**sigh** but that's another rant for another day.
Pin It!

0 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...