Jun 5, 2008

Lookie what I made! (Your thoughts please)

As you know, I live with a lot of men....
LOTS of men who like meat.
Lots of men who really REALLY like their meat.
Because I am such a loving benevolent mother & wife I decided I was going to make my carnivorous men happy.

Today I made Jerky!
I think it's nice looking jerky.
The men love it!
I, however, can't stand jerky...
What is appealing about salted, spiced-up shoe leather?
Oh well... They love it so the recipe is a keeper.
And.... I must say I'm purdy darn proud of myself.

Do you like jerky?
Am I in the minority with this stuff?

Tell me what ya think in the comments section!
Thanks!

Pin It!

7 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Anonymous said...

We love jerky at my house!
I just found your blog through P-dub it's Great!!
Kelly

Anonymous said...

I agree with you.
Give me a nice JUICY steak! not one thats dry and tough.. yuck!

Ree

Anonymous said...

LOVE your Jadeite platters! You can keep the jerky tho.

Karen

Jenn said...

Jerky yuck, it always makes me think of dog chews. My kids love it though.

dykewife said...

jerky is ok, but i find it too tough to chew so i don't eat it often.

Tara said...

Hi Dana

You are amazing. fondly...
tara

Anonymous said...

My husband and I both love jerky. Homemade is sooo much better than any other.

I love reading your blog.

Tonya

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...