Sep 11, 2008

Ike Update #2 5:00pm 9/11/08

EVACUATION ORDERS

1. LIBERTY COUNTY HAS A MANDATORY EVACUATION IN PLACE AT THIS TIME.

Great.... Just Great!

Pin It!

1 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Ailsa Ek said...

Oh my. :( Good luck, take care, I hope your home & livestock are still there when you get back. If you can post from exile to let people know you're OK, please do. This hurricane has me scared, and I'm hundreds of miles away from it.

I've been following your blog via RSS, btw. I think we know each other through Homesteading Today.

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...