Sep 11, 2008

UPDATE 6:00pm 9/11/2008

ok.. I think we have a plan.
We are heading out to Bryan Texas sometime in the early morning hours tomorrow morning.
Hopefully that will help us with traffic.

There is a relative with RV hook-ups there.

The Man of My Dreams is bringing his lap-top... I hope to post from there, if not, I'll tweet via text on my cell phone.

so far.....

-RV is packed with everything we would need for 3-4 days.
-House as secure as it can be.
-Animals as secure as possible & marked w/ identifying numbers.

lots still to do.. but not till last min before we leave. I'm thinkin that will be approx 3am'ish.

To Be Continued...
Pin It!

4 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Jan said...

I'll keep you in my prayers. Please do let us know how you are.

Pam's Pride said...

Be safe! Waiting to hear you have arrived safely in Bryan! I pray your family and your household are all safe!

Anonymous said...

Praying for your safety. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Be careful and safe. You and your family are in my prayers.

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...