Dec 30, 2008

Bad Mothers Anonymous UPDATE

WOW!
I just realized that the updating software for Bad Mothers Anonymous has been down for a few weeks! Uh Oh!

It has been updated with tons of new "confessions".
Come read, laugh, and share yours today!
www.BadMothersAnonymous.com
Photobucket
Pin It!

2 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

MomItForward Jyl and Carissa said...

Awesome about the classy closet radio guest host! Whoohoo!

I'm excited to see you tonight for #GNO... the bad mother thing has me intrigued... could SOOO be a great topic for #GNO ??!

What is your twitter ID, I want everyone to be able to follow you over on the Mom It forward site linky list, and your website is listed!

Thanks,
Carisa_MomIF

avg-retail.com said...

I'm so glad and enjoyed your BLOG, It is very informative on the subject or topic, and Thanks For Sharing this post. I have something to share here www.avg.com/retail

www.avg.com/activate

avg.com/activate

avg.com/retail


Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...