Well.. I have been putting it to work! With Wonderful results!!
Remember going to the mall as a kid and getting those wonderful Drinks from Orange Julius?
I would go home and mix Orange Juice with Milk and sugar trying to get the same taste.
It never ever worked!
I have finally figured out the secret to the perfect copy-cat version you can make at home!!
Creamsicle in a Glass
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup Lemon/Lime Soda
- 3 Tablespoons powdered coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 20'ish ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 peeled orange (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until there are no more ice chunks.
- Serve over ice.
Do NOT substitute milk for the creamer... the acid in the OJ will curdle the milk.. yuck!