Where did they come from??
Now, of course I know where they came from....
But, I'm not sure why they are the way they are..
They are strange and different creatures.
They are all rasied in the same house, with the same parents.
I love them.
I even like them alot of the time.
But these people are odd!
I happen to know for a fact that they didn't get THAT from me!
Worker #1 =
- Is a freakishly 6' 3" tall!
- His hair resembles something between an S.O.S Pad, and Bozo the Clown.
- His every waking moment is consumed with plans and dreams of the catapult he is building... the 8 foot tall catapult that he is going to use to launch pumpkins and watermelons across out front pasture. Why?? Because he can.
- Swears American cheese gives him headaches.
- Is the daredevil. Put any motorized vehicle in his view, and he is planning on ways to make it jump something ridiculously tall and treacherous.
- Loves music where no one actually sings.. but screams at the top of their lungs like an angry banshee.
- Is secretive... Does not like to talk... not on the phone, not face to face, not in written correspondence, nada.. nuthin... zilch... zipped.
- Got his first stitches in his face because he was playing catch... with a brick!
- Is the intellectual. He would rather be reading the latest installment of Harry Potter than paying outside.
- Would forgo food and water for any computerized video game.
- Is in the Gifted & Talented program at school.. he would live at school if you let him.
- Cannot stand to be dirty or sweaty.
- Has been plotting his move to the big city from the day he was born.
- Knows everything there is to know about every constellation in the night sky... But could care less about whats going on here on Earth.
- Hates all potatoes. He gags at the sight of a mashed spud.
- Is a tiny little sucker.
- Wants to play in the NFL.. he doesn't care that it's a game where other males who are twice his size spend their time trying to schmoosh the life out of him!!
- Swears gravy is from the devil.
- Can spend hours sitting the the grass talking to the dogs. And the dogs actually sit and listen to him.
- Knocked his front 4 teeth out when he was 2, they are STILL GONE!! and he is 9 years old now. But that kid can gnaw a cob of corn clean faster than anyone I know.
- Laughs uncontrollably when her brothers fart.
- Sets up her stuffed animals to nurse from the breasts of her teddy bear.
- Wants to bake a Watermelon Pie for daddy... covered with cheese!
- Can heard goats and cows with her purple 4-wheeler better than any cowboy out there!
- Wants to be Daddy when she grows up.
- Has a better right hook than any boy I know.
Where did these strange and totally unique creatures come from? And how did they get to be the way they are?
They are my children...
And kinda disturbing.