Believe it or not, there are only 4 ingredients in this recipe!
These cookies have been around forever, I'm not sure where the original recipe comes from.
They are so yummy!
And, I'd be willing to bet you have everything you need to make them in your pantry right now!
This recipe has saved my behind more than once when a kid remembers at the very last moment that they needed to bring a snack for the class at school.
You can throw them together in under 10 minutes!
1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
confectioners' sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Stir dry cake mix, oil and eggs in a large bowl until dough forms.
- Dust hands with confectioners' sugar and shape dough into 1" balls.
- Roll balls in confectioners' sugar and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until center is JUST SET.
- Remove from pans after a minute or so and cool on wire racks.
Oh!! I so almost forgot!!
The Winner from the "A Mystery.. What IS THIS???" contest is......
"Cassee in freezing Iowa" Please e-mail me at Dana@HomesteadingHousewife.com to claim your little bity prize.
And.... Yup... the poor thing was once a yummy Cinnamon Roll.