Apr 21, 2009

My Chinese Left-Overs Can Beat-Up Your Chinese Left-Overs! ( Shrimp-Fried Rice)

I've said it before,
I'll say it again...
I love Chinese food!
I will learn to re-create my favorite Asian dishes at home!
So far, I've gotten Shrimp Lo-Mein & Bourbon Chicken & Spring Rolls perfected!

Now... for another one of my favorites!
Shrimp fried rice!!
mmm mmm mmm!

Click HERE for the complete Recipe and pictures.

Photobucket
Pin It!

2 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Elyse said...

Mmm, shrimp fried rice sounds totally amazing. I need to try making this for myself. My boyfriend doesn't like fried rice (I know...what's wrong with him?!), but he's going out to dinner with some people tonight. Which leaves me to my own devices. I think I might just have to make this!

Megan said...

I'm in awe, I love chinese food but can never make it come out right at home.

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...