May 26, 2009

My Last One...

**sigh**
See this beautiful boy?
He is my last baby boy.
He melts my heart.
He makes me smile.
He makes me giggle.
He makes me proud.

He turns 10 years old today.

He is my last little boy I'll have cuddle down under the covers with me.
He is my last little boy who will ask if he can marry me.
He is my last little boy who comes running for me to kiss his boo boo.
He is my last little boy who thinks I'm the prettiest woman in the world.
He is my last little boy who will believe anything I say because I know everything.

...until I have Grandsons.
and I'm in no hurry for those yet!







Subscribe in a reader


Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Pin It!

8 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Tatersmama said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet boy!!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Those last little boys are heartbreakers aren't they!!

Bethany said...

I do believe it was Worker #2 who said you would only have to wait 10 more years until you had another 9-year-old boy tell you good night.

I SO hope he was kidding!

- your spoiled rotten, city girl, little sister (who will be stuck at your house with your children while you're off gallivanting with MOYD)

dykewife said...

boy turned 17 yesterday. he still has me kiss his boo-boos. he still crawls into bed with bran and i on sundays to chat. he still likes to snuggle close sometimes. he's an odd child, but i wouldn't have him any other way. :)

Missy said...

My last just turned 11! I love this post! Love the blog!

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

Happy belated birtday. He is a cutie.

Elyse said...

Haha, what a cutie! Happy birthday to your little boy. Ten is a fun one; you get to walk around saying you've lived for a decade. Sorry I've been away for the past week; I had a good friend in town and wasn't able to do much on the computer. I'm back now, though :)

ConnieFoggles said...

The double digits as we call them are one of the hardest birthdays to go through as a Mom. Happy Birthday to your son and hugs to you.

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...