There has been NO escape from the blaring, poorly-played Guitar Hero encores, The thunderous explosions of video games (thank-you Man-of-My-Dreams for installing surround sound in the whole house!), The never-ending bursts of laughter for no apparent reason.
And the food these young people can consume???
You have NO idea!
In the past three days....
- 40+ Hot Dogs,
- 4, 16 inch Monster Sub sandwiches,
- gallons of grape salad,
- Quarts upon quarts of homemade Ice cream,
- 24 cup cakes,
- 4 boxes of cereal,
- 3 gallons of milk,
- 1 gallon jar of sour pickles,
- 32 firecracker chicken legs,
- 3 family-size bags of chips,
- 4 quarts of homemade salsa,
- 7 lbs of ground beef made into smothered hamburger patties,
- 9 HUGE batches of popcorn,
- three big bunches of bananas,
- countless pancakes,
- 3 dozen eggs,
- 9 gallons of water,
- 5 gallons of lemonade,
- a triple batch of Funky Chicken and Sesame Noodles.
- a double batch of brownies,
- 2 veggie trays and dip,
Life as I know it and posting as usual should resume tomorrow....
Oh! and the power went out yesterday (July 4th) for 4 hours!!
4 Hours of 6200 degree Texas heat? The teenage-sweat smell is divine!
Did I mention the Little-Foreman-in-Pink cut off her hair?!?!?
Her LONG strawberry-red curly hair??
Did I mention that, after seeing how cute her "fixed" hair turned out, I decided to cut off my hair too?
And did I mention that the Man-of-My-Dreams doesn't know yet??
This should be interesting...
Subscribe via e-mail!