Aug 3, 2009

Sprinkles

After raising 4 boys, this little ball of girly-girl energy is so refreshing!

She came to me this morning very excited...
"Mommy!" she yelled,
"I have Sprinkles!!"

Sprinkles....
Um... ok?

I had no idea what she was talking about.
After much thought I finally realized.

Sprinkles = Freckles in girl-talk!

Whoo hoo!!
I may get this thing figured out yet!
Pin It!

5 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

SimplyBillie said...

Totally cute! I'm covered in "Sprinkles". Can't say I enjoyed them much when I was younger, but I embrace them now.
Great picture!

Bethany said...

I <3 her. Even if she doesn't <3 me...

- your spoiled rotten, "city girl", little sister

small farm girl said...

How darling. More people should call them sprinkles.

Country Cookin' Mama said...

That is just too cute! I wish I had some girls. Two boys here and I don't know if I want to keep trying for a girl because I'll probably end up with 6 boys!

Lisa D. said...

Sprinkles! That's cute! I have many freckles and my brothers don't really have any. They would examine my freckles and refer to the larger ones as "dead freckles" (supposedley they were small ones that went "splat"!). Maybe, don't tell her brothers that! Thankfully, all my children have my husband's skin, and there is hardly a freckle to be found on any of them.

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...