Aug 21, 2009

Summer Sure Is Pretty

Summer in Texas is HOT.
Summer in Texas is Dry.
Summer in Texas is Long.
But Summer in Texas...


Sure


Is


Pretty!


even prettier with a new camera!
Pin It!

4 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Michelle said...

Those are great shots Dana!

sue said...

I want one.

Katidids said...

Show off! Ha Ha..great pics! like the frog..nice toy to play with...do you share?

Mary Lutz said...

NICE shots! I'm jealous!!! Our camera died a few weeks ago so I've had to use my phone to preserve any special memories for now. I'm praying for a new one for my birthday next month.

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...