Sep 23, 2009

Time to Get Off!!

As you can tell, I haven't been posting as regularly as I used to.
I have had some things going on that I wasnt really ready to put "out there" yet.
I have been struggling with something for years and finally made a decision that will affect the rest of my life.

Now that this decision has been made, and I am on my way to making permanent changes, I am so relieved and happy.

And it's time I let everyone know.
It is NO longer gonna be my dirty little secret.

You can read about it here.


Bookmark and Share


Subscribe in a reader


Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Pin It!

0 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...