Dec 1, 2009

He's Leaving Me!!

The Man-of-My-Dreams is leaving me.
He has been home for over two months.

We have had fun together.
We have laughed together.
We have loved together.
We have worked together.
... Well actually.... I sat on my big 'ol butt and watched him do the work.

And now,
He is leaving me.

He is, in fact, leaving the country!
He is going all the way to Kazakhstan to work!
Ugh!

Don't know anything about Kazakhstan?
Neither did I.
So, as I do with all things I know nothing about,
I Googled it.

This is what I learned...

It's just south of Russia, North of Iran.
And on this map.. it's a pretty green color.

I wanted to know a little more about the culture of Kazakhstan, and this is what I found.

Apparently there is a famous guy from there.
Borat....
I know nothing of Borat.
But...

If the Man-of-My-Dreams comes home wearing one of these I may have to put him down!


Bookmark and Share


Subscribe in a reader


Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Pin It!

2 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Burgh Baby said...

If he comes home wearing that, there had better be pics!

Anonymous said...

thats something i dont want to even picuture in my mind.....ugh!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...