Feb 25, 2010

He must have a headache! (pic a day)

Tap... Tap... Tap...
I could hear him all morning, but never could find him.
I looked and looked...
Tap... Tap... Tap...

Then suddenly he appeared in my lens.
A happy little red-head.

He was so busy looking for his lunch.
Tap... Tap... Tap...

I wish I had his determination!
Pin It!

1 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, one of the reticulated woodpeckers! We have them here in Florida and I have --- once or twice --- spotted his cousin, the ivory billed woodpecker. Big birds, both of them.

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...