Feb 24, 2010

He's Gone... again (pic-a-Day)

The Man-of-My-Dreams is on a plane for Amsterdam.
Then he gets on another one to Istanbul Turkey,
Then one more to Kazakhstan.

For 28 more days working far away from the farm.

Not only did my writing screech to a halt while he was home (I had other things to do with my hands, thank-you-very-much).
But my poor camera has been sitting untouched for a few weeks!

I've decided to post one picture a day for the next month.
I hope each picture will bring forth a blog post too!

The plane that carried my Honey away from me is Pic no. 1.

Stay tuned for more glimpses into my life and farm...
This might get interesting...
Pin It!

1 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Lacey said...

Glad you're back!!! We've missed you, although I understand making the most of your limited time with the hubby.

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...