Apr 27, 2010

Books I Should Write...


One of my dreams is to get published in book-form.
I've had various articles and how-to's published.
I've had interviews published.
But...
I wanna have a book published!
A cookbook, a story, a how-to.... SOMETHING!

The problem is...
At the moment, These are my choices and areas of expertise....

  1. "How to Kill a Garden, In 3 Simple Steps" - How-To
  2. "That Dog Won't Kill Chickens" - FICTION
  3. "Why My Butt is Fat" - COOKBOOK
  4. "How to Build a Pig-Proof Fence" - FICTION/How-NOT-To
  5. "Throw Up And Go Back To Bed" - PARENTING/How-To
  6. "Life After Wife Swap.. how it changed NOTHING" - BIOGRAPHY
  7. "How Not to Fall In Love With, or Name, Your Meat" - FICTION
come on!
Isn't there just ONE Pulitzer Prize winner in that list??
Pin It!

5 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Lacey said...

#7 has my vote!!!!!

Diana Ferguson said...

Glad you found Texas-Blogging Gals! You will be on the next updated list.

Following....

Come see me, too, at my personal blog real soon.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think with your photos and insights you have the materials for a good book right here in this blog. I read you because you remind me a bit of the life I'm leading (in Florida, not Texas alas) and because you remind me of some of Irma Bombeck's books.

A serious suggestion --- look toward picking out your best entries and putting them into a book format with your photos. Get an agent (a good one won't charge you a thing until he or she has a contract in his or her hot little hands) and see what happens.

You'll never know unless you try.

Anonymous said...

ba-ha-ha me too

white sofa covers said...

Actually, I think with your photos and insights you have the materials for a good book right here in this blog. I read you because you remind me a bit of the life I'm leading (in Florida, not Texas alas) and because you remind me of some of Irma Bombeck's books.
readymade salwar suits wholesale online ,
salwar catalogue ,

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...