Ok, so the Man-of-My-Dreams is back home from Kazakhstan for 26 days...
Every time he comes home, I end up writing a post that starts something like this...
- Yes, I'm still alive...
- I know, I'm a terrible blogger...
- Sorry it's been so long, but...
I would think that after a month of working 12 hour days 7 days a week, he would be tired, he would want to rest, he would want to stay home and chill.
The problem with that is that the Man-of-My-Dreams does NOT know the meaning of the word "chill"
"Chilling" to him means "Work" and "Running" to you and me.
In the 5 days that he has been back on Texas soil we have...
- Totally mowed, weed-eated, and raked the property.
- Moved, washed, vacuumed & sealed the travel trailer.
- Removed, repaired, and replaced an a/c unit.
- Driven to Lake Livingston to scout out vacation spots.
- Visited family.
- Attended a party and caught up with old High School friends.
- Taken the boat to be repaired.
- Gone fishing at the river.
- Gone out for Fajitas.
- Gone out for Burgers.
- Cleaned out the Mud/Laundry room.
- Cleaned the carport.
- Took down the fence around a big dog pen.
- Pruned the Catalpa Trees lining the driveway.
- Fixed the gray water line under the house.
- Shuttled kids back and forth to various family members houses.
- Hauled fallen tree-limbs to the woods.
- Cleaned the BBQ grills.
So... don't get mad when I don't post daily when he is here..
But you could say a little prayer for me...
Cause I'm not sure I'll make it through another three weeks of his "Chilling".