Jul 27, 2010

Alone Again... Kinda...

It's "that time" again.
After a wonderful month home, the Man-of-My-Dreams has left again for work in Kazakhstan.

We had a great month!
We spent almost every week-end at the lake, no TV, no phones (almost), No running, just enjoying our time together as a family.

These are the things that memories are made of!

Now it's back to a hectic month of running and rushing around getting 5 kids ready to go back to school, laundry, sleeping alone in our big bed, dirty dishes & hair pulling (mine!)

All alone...
(sigh)
well.... not alone... I'm NEVER alone!
Between 5 kids, 2 dogs, cows, chickens, turkeys, cats, pigs, in-laws.
Alone is not something I am familiar with.

I just wish I was not so "alone" while I am not at all "alone" this month.
I make the most sense ever when I whine!
Pin It!

0 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...