Aug 13, 2010

Confession is Good for the Soul.... (re-do)

Do you wanna know another little Bad Mothers Anonymous secret I told my oldest ones?

shhh dont tell anyone..
but I may have mentioned that I had a distant cousin who was allergic to marijuana...

he was a good kid...
but got caught up in the peer pressure thing..

tried it one time and dropped dead....
the poor guy didn't have a chance cause there was no way he could have known as there is no test....
you just drop dead your first try....

Oh and I may have mentioned that this particular allergy is hereditary.....

you just never know....
yep.. I am goin to Hell.
Pin It!

3 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

The Apple Pie Gal said...

That's awesome! I think we need the old commercial from back in the day to re-surface:
"This is your brain...This is your brain on drugs." Fried Egg! But I do believe your way would work!!

Wendy said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

You win points for creativity! My Ma actually was allergic to the smoke. When my Pa wold bring the young guys home for dinner from the barracks he always told him up front that his wife could smell marijuana and was allergic to it. Sometimes there'd be a big ole pile of baggies at the front door but they never dared come in smelling of the smoke or bringing it into the house.

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...