The time when FOOTBALL is on every TV in every Living room across America.
Our farm house is no different.
I thought I'd share one of my men's favorite game day treat.
Your gonna LOVE this!
Dana's Buffalo Wing's Dip
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced or shredded (Canned Chicken works too!)
- 4 ounces red hot sauce
- 1/2-3/4 cup chopped celery (none if celery makes your kids puke!)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Ranch or Blue Cheese salad dressing
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips, crackers & raw veggies (for dipping)
- Cream the cheese and salad dressing together.
- Add celery.
- Set aside.
- Mix hot sauce and chicken together well.
- Stir chicken mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into a 9 inch pie plate and cover with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30- 35 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers, & cut up raw veggies.
- Stand Back And Watch the Feeding Frenzy!