Feb 8, 2011

Strawberry Pretzel Salad Dessert Thingie

Yes, it's cold outside.
Yes, it's dreary.
But...
You CAN bring a little sunshine into these last frigid winter days with this AMAZING salad/dessert!

This is another one of my most requested recipes that I made for our Super Bowl party.

The pretzel crust MAKES this dish!
Crush them fine and keep your guests guessing!

Here is the link to the easy recipe!
Pin It!

5 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Sophia said...

I love Valentine's Day desserts, and yours looks so, so delicious! You should really consider submitting this to Recipe4Living's Valentine's Day Recipe Contest! You could win a GreenPan Stainless Steel Todd's Perfect Gourmet Cook Set!

CottonLady said...

This is such a delicious dessert!! One comes to church for every potluck we have...everyone loves it. Yep, it would make a great Valentine dessert! Thanks for reminding me.
Blessings!
CottonLady

Laurel {Make and Takes} said...

This looks so yummy and pretty! I'd love for you to head on over and submit this to the M&T Spotlight: http://www.makeandtakes.com/spotlight.

baby crib said...

The layers are so good! I like it so much. I think this is really a very perfect dessert.

Muhammad Noman said...

5 Tips to a flat stomach
----------------------------------
Stop making these 5 Major mistakes and you will finally lose your stubborn belly fat
There are long lasting ways to get the amazing middle you crave. These genius tips
Will help you shed inches and pounds, banish the bloat, And feel even more gorgeous.
we have very best advice for quickly shrinking your tummy. Here are the surprising
Hello, skinny jeans!
http://juicyabs.com
http://www.facebook.com/5TipsToAFlatStomach?skip_nax_wizard=true

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...