Feb 7, 2011

White Trash Balls


I listed these wonderful and super-easy appetizers on my Facebook page for my Super Bowl party food.
So many people asked about them that I HAD to share.
Enjoy!

Here is the link   Dana's White Trash Balls.

Pin It!

2 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Virginia said...

Ooh, these look great! The amazing thing is, I actually have all these ingredients on hand, so I know what my guys are getting for snacks this week. Thanks, Dana!!

yanmaneee said...

off white
kate spade handbags
yeezy boost
coach handbags
jordan retro
moncler coat
timberland
lebron 15 shoes
vans shoes
lebron 17

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...