It's January 11th 2012 and I haven't blogged yet this whole year!
...I kinda suck like that.
But in my defense, I HAVE been busy!
Let me do a quick re-cap so we can all get on with our lives. ;)
2011 was a year full of changes!
These were my children at the beginning on 2011...
Worker #1 -
- Started College to become an electrician.
- and moved out of the house! My "Baby"! He's all grown up and gone! ugh!
Worker #2 -
Graduated High School
Moved out and turned into...
He is now stationed in Afghanistan fighting for OUR freedom.
I am proud... But I am also a worried freak on the verge of tears at any given moment!
- Is a sophomore in High School,
- He was selected as one of the top students in his school and is now going to graduate NEXT YEAR!
This means he will be gone to college faster than planned! I am, once again, proud of him.
But Come ON!!! do they REALLY have to be on the FAST-TRACK to leave the house??
- He has blossomed so much this past year! He even started playing Tennis for his school team! And if you knew this kid.. and his hatred for anything that may result in sweat, You'd be SUPER shocked as well!
Worker #4 -
- He is now officially in Jr High!
How in the heck did THAT happen??
I swear it was just last week he was hiding behind my knee all shy and cuddly!
He is still a goofy-baseball-loving-smile-that-can-knock-you-off-your-feet kid...
But he is growing up... too fast!
The Little-Foreman-In-Pink -
- She is now a "Big Girl" and in the second grade. (Just ask her! She'll tell ya!)
- She is the perfect combination of Glitter & Guts!
She will play in the mud and beat up the boys...
all while wearing her rainbow and glittery ruffled Party Dress.
That's the Super-Quick-Recap about the kids...
Tomorrow?... Hang on to your hats...
I'll try to explain what I've been up to!
Man oh Man what a difference a year makes!
Thanks for hangin with me even when I prove that I am one of the Suckiest Bloggers Ever!