Aug 4, 2012

Perfect Orange Julius at home! (There IS a secret!!)

Remember going to the mall as a kid and getting those wonderful Drinks from Orange Julius?
I would go home and mix Orange Juice with Milk and sugar trying to get the same taste.
It never ever worked!
I would end up with curdled milk-chunks in Orange Juice....
ummm YUCK!
I have finally figured out the secret to the perfect copy-cat version you can make at home!!
The full recipe is posted on my cooking blog, "Craving Comfort".
Click here to jump to the recipe! 

Pin It!

1 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Barb said...

Hi Dana,
I've never heard of this drink. It sounds interesting....I'll might give it a go.
Thanks for posting.
Barb from Australia

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...