Aug 3, 2012

Yes.. I was on "Wife Swap" and you can see it now!

After tons & TONS of requests,
I finally found a way to upload our Wife Swap episode in it's entirety online.
Here ya go!

Please keep in mind...
"Reality" TV doesn't have much "Reality"
and...  I weigh 120lbs LESS now. :)


Pin It!

9 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous of your farm! I've got a little urban life going on in the city but I can't wait until I'm out of debt and can move to a REAL farm!

Kara said...

Half of the time my mouth was hanging open while I was watching this! It's amazing how two families can be so different. Way to go with enforcing chores!

Brandi said...

after having read your blog for a while now, I can't even watch this - I keep screaming at my computer! I think you're pretty much awesome

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Great episode! I think the most touching part was when you taught the girls to make something by hand for their grandma.

Having chores is also important to our family since we have animals as well. My daughters are equally as responsible as I am for taking care of the horses, dogs, cats, and hedgehog. Someday we'd like to go back to having sheep, chickens, and turkeys again.

Anonymous said...

I think you are awesome! I love your sense of humor. When I was a kid our clothes usually came from the second-hand store and our toys came from yard sales and it was hard because other kids are mean, but the things I remember most about my childhood are the big holiday dinners with all the family, my mom always being there, and even though we didn't have much, we shared what we did have (I would call it southern hospitality, but I'm from the north:)

Anonymous said...

Change is good for everyone ... just because you don't know a different way doesn't make it wrong. I think those girls could learn a few lessons from Dana. I think the boys in Dana's family can learn from the Calf. mother also.
Compassion is good for all people.

Rabbitangel said...

Hi I hope you still check your messages on here. I just saw your episode of WS. I nearly fell over when the other wife had YOUR mom come over and do house work! I've looked thru pictures you've posted on your blog of the kids. What handsome boys and pretty young lady yall have. They grow fast, huh? God bless and thank you to your son who is in the military. Kenda

yanmaneee said...

retro jordans
nmd
moncler outlet
michael kors outlet
adidas tubular
off white nike
air max 97
golden goose sneakers
yeezy shoes
supreme outlet

opbest said...

Sharing is not about how big and how valuable things you give, but how sincere and sincere what you want to..

Feel free to visit my page ::: 휴게텔

(freaky)

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...