Nov 24, 2007

Its got to be illegal

I just made the PERFECT cup of Hot Chocolate! Yes, it's true.. I said perfect! I used one of the master mixes from the recipe box . (I used master Mix #2)

And then let a home-made marshmallow melt all over the top of it.

The secret this time? I made it with Half & Half!!!
Oh-My-Goooooodness!! It's so Creamy-Thick that I may need a fork!
(and yes.. I do actually feel my hips widening as I sit here and type!)

But I deserve it right? I really REALLY do !
(and now I deserve to do aerobics for 13 hours to burn it off! **sigh**)



Pin It!

3 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Anonymous said...

I used your recipe this year and I love it. I need to try the homemade marshmallow recipe.

Dana Clover said...

I'm so glad you liked it! :) My family and I went fishing today as a matter of fact and we each had our Thermoses of hot chocolate. yummmmmm!!

thanks for the comment.

I dance a little jig when I get a comment! ;)

jasonbob said...

hermes birkin bag
steph curry shoes
yeezy wave runner 700
bape outlet
supreme hoodie
lebron 16 shoes
kyrie 6 shoes
stone island hoodie
jordan shoes
air jordans

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...