Nov 23, 2007

Reason he is The-Man-Of-My-Dreams #10

Man-Of-My-Dreams hurt his knee. (he crushed some cartilage and is due to have surgery in 3 weeks) His is in pain. But he never complains. Poor thing, I wish there was something I could do to help him.

#10 - He has a very strong work ethic. He does not call off from work for every sniffle or ache. There is not a lazy bone in his body. (now, this is also a quality that drives me insane at times. There have been more than one time that he really should have stayed home in bed, but insisted on going to work instead.)
Pin It!

0 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...