Dec 17, 2007

Frosty Farm Morning

We finally got a chilly snap in Texas this morning!
We had a Beautiful sunrise.
Everything was covered in frost.
Each blade of grass seemed washed clean.

Look some of it even almost looked like snow!!
(I don't miss snow though.. **sniff** not even a little bit)

Nope.... don't miss snow at all.
**sob**

send me some snow please?
pretty please?
with sugar on top?

Pin It!

3 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

dlyn said...

Lovely pics & nice blog - I will be back to check you out more!

Dana Clover said...

Awwwh Gee thanks!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
and thanks for the comment!!

I break into song when I get a comment!

Jeanette said...

You can have some of my snow! You can have ALL of it if you want!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...