Dec 3, 2007

I know My Mom Loves Me Because....

I know my mom loves me for several reasons.
She tells me so.
She helped me become the woman I am today. (hmmm I hope this is a good thing.)
There are lots of mushy things and deep thoughtful reasons I know my Mom loves me.

But reason #1 I know my Mom Loves me.....

She makes me this pie every year for my birthday!!
Mom's Chocolate Silk Pie.
It's Heavenly!!
It's Super-Creamy!!
It's just the best darn pie in the world!


Mmm Mmm Mmm
Don'tcha just wanna lick that fork clean?!?!?

Mom's Chocolate Silk Pie.
1 9inch pie shell, baked, or use a chocolate crumb shell.
1/2 Cup butter
3/4 Cup Sugar
2 squares cooled, melted unsweetened bakers chocolate.
2 eggs
2, 4 1/2 ounce containers of Cool Whip (or make your own whipped cream)
Cream butter & sugar together, stir in the chocolate, add eggs, one at a time, beating on High speed for 5 minutes after each one.
Fold in one container of Cool Whip & pour into pie shell. Chill until firm, several hours or overnight.
Top with the second container of Cool Whip.
Serve.

I also know Mom loves me because she got me the
tackiest shoes in the whole wide world for my birthday.
She knew I'd LOVE em!!!!
Moooooooooooo

Pin It!

2 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Anonymous said...

Oh that pie looks Yummy!!
and the shoes?
OMG I MUST find me some of those shoes!!
Can I have your mom too?

Bethany said...

I have made this pie since I was 5 or 6, and I still ran for the recipe when it came time to make it.

Praise the Lord for the KitchenAid!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...