Jan 14, 2008

I've been Tagged!! Meme - 7 Weird Things About Me

My friend ClaireBoe tagged me for this meme:

The rules are as follows: Simply link to the person who tagged you. SHARE SEVEN WEIRD things about yourself.

ok.. I'm game....

1.) I love the smell of exhaust from a car... It can kill me.. I know I know.

2.) I never wear shoes (unless I absolutely have to) I carry a pair in my car for when I have to get out at a store etc...

3.) Growing up, my last name was Fasnacht. (fos-snot) (yeah.. THAT didnt get me made fun of!)

4.) I am scared of moths. it's one of my irrational fears.

5.) I can't spell for the life of me. If it wern't for Spell-Check I'd be doomed!

6.) I'm kind-of a freak about butter..... I can't stand it messed up... so of course the Man-of-My-Dreams MUST gouge it with a crumby fork any chance he gets!! I'll throw it out!!.. yes I'm a freak that way.

7.) Wife Swap.... need I say more? ;)

this was fun!
Now you know what a freak I really am!! not that there was any doubt about it already.

Thanks ClaireBoe !
Pin It!

2 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Sarah @ Ordinary Days said...

I remember the huge hubbub when your episode debuted! (I'm SweetSarah on HT, by the way.) I was wondering if you keep in touch with the other family.

Dana Clover said...

We were for awhile. Tina even wanted to arrange for the boys to go out and visit with them. But life happens and we no longer contact each other. No drama.. Its kind of like when you meet the woman in the bed next to you in the hospital when you give birth... You talk and are gonna be best friends forever and your kids will one day marry etc.... It just doesn't happen. You get busy and you end up never talking.


thanks for stopping by!! and thanks for the comment!! Comments make my heart sing!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...