Mar 25, 2008

Oooooh! I'm gonna be on the Radio!!

OK... it's not a HUGE station.
But my hometown radio station has a daily show they call the "Party Line" and guess what??

They invited Lil Ole me to be their guest next week!
Tuesday April 1st (April Fools Day how appropriate!) from 8:30 - 9:00 am central time. (9:30-10:00 am Eastern)
I'll be on the radio.

Not sure what we will be talking about...
Wife Swap maybe.....
Building a web page/blog?...
Bad Mothers Anonymous?...
Maybe some of each!

If your totally bored... and have nothing to do you can listen to it live via their web page.
KSHN Radio <---click there.
There is a link at the top/left to listen live.....

I just hope I remember how to talk! Nah... they'll probably have trouble getting me to Shut Up!!!
Pin It!

1 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Anonymous said...

WOW that is great!!!!
Joann

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...