Mar 12, 2008

Spring is in the air!

I just hope it is here to stay!
The sun is shining...
I have my veggie seedlings all ready to go in the ground....

But with all the rain we have had the past several weeks, I can't till the garden because it's soup! grrrr

So I think I'll head on outside with the pruners and clean up the plants that need frost damage cut off of them.

I just love working outside when it's pretty!
But the mud? I could do without the mud.
before and after pictures coming in a little bit.

Oh and I'm putting the finishing touches on "Our Visit With Rita" part 4 tonight and it should be up tomorrow. :)!
Pin It!

0 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...