Jul 6, 2008

The Great Bonfire Championship 2008!!! (Guess who won?)

To get the true feel of our 4th of July Bonfire Championship of the World, you should click play in the box below while reading, because (in true redneck fashion) we had this blaring throughout the event!

The above picture is the completed Bonfire structure.
Keep in mnd, the tallest kid in the center (wearing the jeans) is woker #1...he is 6'2"!!!

We have FIRE!!!
It quicky jumped 30 feet into the night sky.

The fire grew and grew!


I was so proud of the way the boys built it!
When it finally collpsed it fell in on it'self
Just like we wanted it to.


Our neghbors tried their best.... they gathered a bed, a couch, and trees...
We sill won!!
And had blast!!
Just wait till next year!!



Pin It!

7 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Anonymous said...

We LOVE it!!! I showed this post to my husband and he got a big smile on his face (I think you gave him an idea).The music really adds to the whole experience. Very fun and thanks for sharing. Julie

Traci @ The Bakery said...

WOOHOO! I never doubted that you could do it!!

Bethany said...

I still say we should've driven by their house with your whole living room suite stacked in the back of the truck! Just to scare the bejeezus out of 'em!

Glad to take part in beating the pants off the neighbors in fire-startin'!

When will this become an Olympic sport??

- your spoiled rotten, "city girl", little sister

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

Cool. Just like Burning Man. sort of. You guys did where clothes. Right?

Dana Clover said...

I did have to put an end to the evening when the boys starting betting each other about who would streak round the fire!

lol true story!

Anonymous said...

hey yall this is worker #1 what my mom said about us wanting to streak around the fire was true i would've done it around the nabbors to but mom said no to both my ideas. darn her. well we had a blast. thank you mom
love your freakishly tall son craig.

Dana Clover said...

Nabbors?
Oh dear Lord.

spell-check is my friend honey.. give it a try. ;)

love you!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...