Sep 26, 2008

Getting back to "Normal"

Not that anything on our farm has ever been "Normal".
The kids went back to school.
The electricity is staying on for longer periods of time.
The debris is getting cleaned up.

Now if I could get the house put back together!
Wow! I'm gonna be cleaning for the next month!

BIG post coming this afternoon talking about the things that helped us the most during these difficult post-Ike days as well as the things that we found out we were NOT prepared for.

more soon....
Pin It!

0 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...