Oct 23, 2008

100 things... 41-50

That I wanna do before I die...

41. build a greenhouse.
42. run a restaurant.
43. live in a Log Cabin.
44. have a professional full body massage.
45. learn to knit.
46. see the northern lights.
48. get a nose job.
49. have a beautiful salt water fish tank.
50. hike in the Grand Canyon.

Did ya miss the first 39 of the list?
See them HERE.

Whats on your list?
Pin It!

4 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Carol said...

Yeah. Y'gotta do the body massage thing at least once. Heavenly stuff.

dykewife said...

once in a while, if you're really lucky and the aurora are exceptionally active, you can see them as far south as texas. however, if'n you want to come up here some time (winter is best because of the long, dark nights) i'll make the hot cocoa and we can sip and "ooh" at them.

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Great list. I've never even seen the grand canyon. I always loved that Brady Bunch episode when they rode the donkeys and camped out.

Anonymous said...

Well, I've completed 15 of your first 50, but that leaves a whole lot of "things" that I will likely NEVER do. I wish you well on completing as many of the goals as possible.

You, and your readers, may enjoy my series on "My First Time:" at http://gruggersway.today.com

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...