Oct 11, 2008

Yet another reason I kinda suck....

I just realized that it has been over 1 month since I updated Bad Mothers Anonymous!!
WOW!!

Oh by the way....
Bad Mothers Anonymous has been updated with all of your submissions. ;)
Check it out!

Bad Mothers Anonymous
Pin It!

2 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Anonymous said...

That is one of my fav sites ever!!

Helene said...

OMG, I could sit and read those confessions for hours!! For some reason, I feel comforted reading those b/c it makes me feel so not alone in letting my kid watch more tv than they should and letting them eat junk food when I don't feel like cooking a healthy meal. What a great idea for a site! It's like Mommy Confession without having to go to church!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...