Jun 14, 2009

Yawn...

There are critters passed out all over the house.

Guss the Pug Puppy is snoring on the back of the couch.


Otis has melted into his dog bed.

Why are my usually hyper-spastic freaky dogs so sluggish?

Do we have a gas leak?

Did I get sick of tripping over the little stinkers and slip em some of The Little-Foreman-in-Pinks Benadryl?

Maybe these pictures were taken late at night?

Nope....



The boys had their first trip to the beach!
From the look of things...
There will be many more!
They had a BLAST!




Subscribe in a reader


Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Pin It!

6 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Bethany said...

(1) Gus being intimidated by the waves is so sweet.
(2) Is Otis eating a FISH???
(3) The playful music is perfect!

- your spoiled rotten, "city girl", little sister

Michelle said...

Boy Otis never left the water. Are you sure he's a terrier? Both your guys are so cute.

One of my pups discovered squirrels earlier this spring. She was exhausted for a week. LOL!

Dana Clover said...

Bethany,

1) I know! how cute is he?

2) nope..he is attacking the water droplets that he himself makes while walking!

3) tyvm

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

Awww... they are super cute.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Adorable! I wonder what my dog would do if she saw the ocean...

Lori said...

I just watched all your wife swap videos. I am not a fan of the show as we do not watch much outside of public television but I did enjoy your films and write up. My husband and I are more aligned with you. I wish a lot of people had the exposure their girls had. I have a friend that thinks tuna comes from a can, he swears he doent eat fish. OY. Duh! Like where in the heck was it before the can? As much as I would not like to kill animals I certainly respect where they come from. You're great girl!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...