As I came to the front of our property, I was prepared to find some undesirable things.
You see, we live at the very end of the road where no one else lives.
Because it's relatively hidden, people often come and leave "stuff"
- Beer bottles left by teens who snuck it out of their parents fridge and secretly drank in their truck late at night.
- Cigarette butts left by someone who sat at in their car talking on their phone.
- Candy wrappers left by children waiting for the bus.
- Unwanted Kittens, puppies, dogs... lots of discarded pets.
Today I found this....
Yep.. someone actually drove all the way down out long road to dump a complete 7 and a half foot tall Christmas Tree.
- Did they suddenly become atheists and no longer wish to celebrate the birth of Christ?
- Did Santa forget to bring them that pony last year?
- Are they planning on "going green" this year and using a real tree?
- Did they decide the multi-colored lights didn't match their decor?
- Was it too short?
- Was it too tall?
But it really Makes me mad!
Anybody wanta Christmas Tree?
Subscribe via e-mail!