Jan 8, 2010

Old Fashioned Corn & Potato Chowder

Brrrrrrrrrr!
It's cold around this farm!
And when it's cold, I get a hankrin for something warming, creamy, and comforting.

Tonight, I made a Big Ol pot of Good Old-Fashioned Corn & Potato Chowder.

Doesn't that look good?
Doesn't it look warming?
Doesn't it look comforting?

Nobody needs to know it is Souper-Easy to throw together.
I posted the complete recipe and directions on my cooking blog...
You can find it HERE.
Enjoy! ... and keep warm out there!
Pin It!

1 amazing comments. Talk To Me!!:

Lacey said...

That looks amazing. I was just sitting here thinking I should make some potato soup. May have to slightly edit that idea!!!

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments!
Comments make me dance a little jig.
And that makes my children run and hide in shame.

Never Miss a Post

Bookmark and Share
Subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...